Meet Coach Val
Fitness has not always been a part of my life nor a passion. I started in Fitness simply as a pastime.
It was at the age of 28 when I started taking boxing classes, this became the turning point for me. I fell in love with not only the technical aspect of boxing but also the sense of accomplishment I felt afterwards. Fast forward a few years I became an amateur and Pro Boxer earning two Golden Gloves Titles!
After my experiences with boxing I decided it was time to retire and share my passion with others. I became a GM and Personal Trainer at a Bay Area Fitness and Martial Arts Studio. It was there where I witnessed my clients success, when Fitness became my new passion. Around this same time I decided to challenge myself and be an example to my clients by competing in a Bodybuilding Show as a Bikini Competitor. This new journey allowed me to better understand and enhance my knowledge of nutrition as well as physiology of the body. I have been Nationally Qualified 4 times and am still currently competing and enjoying every aspect of it.
I am a Certified Personal Trainer through NCEP, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach (Pn1) through Precision Nutrition. My vision is to take my 20+ years experience to assist you. Not only do I understand how important Fitness is to our Health but I also know the impact it can have on our Mental Health.
I want to be a part of this Journey with you and I look forward to hearing from you!
- Strength and Conditioning
- Toning and Sculpting
- Sports Performance/Agility
- Lifestyle Training
- Weight Loss
- Competition Prep
- Combat Sports (boxing and kickboxing) training and conditioning
- Customized Individual Nutrition Coaching
Certified Sommelier and Wine Enthusiast. National Physique Committee (NPC) Bikini Competitor (4x Nationally Qualified). Bikini Competition Prep/Posing Coach.
Certified Personal Trainer (NCEP)
Certified Nutrition Coach, Pn1 (Precision Nutrition)
Why I do what I do…
“I believe that fitness plays a huge role in keeping me mentally grounded. I am able to sleep better, waking up refreshed with a clear head and ready to take on any challenges brought to me. It is these feelings that made me want to learn more about this lifestyle to where I decided to incorporate this into a career. Being able to mentor and motivate others is one of the best feelings I know.”
You are NEVER too old or it is NEVER too late to incorporate health and fitness into your lifestyle. It is IMPORTANT to “NOT” compare yourself to others. You are your own person and this is your own journey, I am simply here to help you succeed.
Benefits in creating a healthy lifestyle:
- Add years to your life
- Reduce the risk of chronic diseases
- Injury Prevention
- Increased Energy
- Reduction of stress and mood swings
- Better overall health
One-on-One Personal Training Services (conducted at Morgan Hill Athletic Club)
Private instruction Workout Plan based on individual goals
Meal plan customized towards individual goals
Supplement assistance if needed
Monthly Check-Ins with measurements, progress photos and In-Body Composition Testing with review and feedback
Access to your Customized Training Program via Mobile App
One-on-One Personal Training Sessions
60 Minute Session
30 Minute Session
$65Click here for training location
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
$125 PER SESSION = $1000 TOTAL
$115 PER SESSION= $1840 TOTAL
$100 PER SESSION= $2400 TOTAL
ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM
Two month minimum commitment is required for optimal results.
• Self-Paced Workout based on individual goals
• Meal Plan customized towards individual goals
• Supplement assistance if needed
• Bi-Monthly Check-in’s with review and feedback
• Access to your Customized Training Program via Mobile App
• Email, Phone or Text Message Availability
Click here to request a quote
Customized Individual Nutrition Programs
This is for you if:
- You struggle with your relationship with food
- You feel defeated by the scale or frustrated with the response of your body
- You desire to learn more about the basic principles of nutrition for your specific body, goals and living a healthy lifestyle
- You are unsure of what to eat or how much
- You have trouble keeping consistency
- You struggle with meal ideas for yourself and/or your family
- You are unsure if you are actually doing what you should be to reach your goals
- You are tired of starting over and ready to enjoy permanent changes, no more yo-yoing!
- Customized Nutrition Programming (Meal Plan, Meal Ideas, Grocery List Assistance (if needed), Stress Management Plan, Supplement assistance (if needed) and more
- Email, Phone or Text Message Availability
- Coach Support/Weekly Check-Ins with review and feedback
A 12 month commitment is suggested for this program to obtain optimal results, however shorter commitments are offered.
Click Here to request a Free Consultation
My Trainer Val’s 6 WEEK CHALLENGE
This is a 6 week challenge to jumpstart your fitness journey.
Below is a list of the benefits and purpose of this challenge.
– Clean eating –
– Increase your daily energy –
– Boost your confidence –
– Build Muscle –
– Burn Fat –
– Build Routine –
– Dedicate yourself to a GOAL –
– BE A BETTER YOU AT THE END OF THE CHALLENGE –